Meeting??

Forum rules
The forums are a place for open discussion of karting topics. Please respect the opinions of others. No name calling, abuse, bashing etc. of any sort will be tolerated and offending posts will be removed and offenders sanctioned at the discretion of the webmaster or the executive. All posted materials, text, etc. become the property of the CKRC and may be displayed or removed at the discretion of the CKRC.
SRT4

Meeting??

Post by SRT4 »

Hi. I am just getting into Karting. I attended a J1 meeting last night and I am curious if there will be a meeting for this class. Thank you.

wilsondolan

Re: Meeting??

Post by wilsondolan »

Hi there,

At the moment there isn't a meeting scheduled. But tentiveley there could be one in mid March. If you have any items you would like to see on the agenda please post them on the thread titled "2013".

Best regards,

John Kwong
First Name: John
Last Name: Kwong
City/Town: Calgary

Post by John Kwong »

Rules stability. What a concept. The LO206 motor package has come and lived up to its promises of affordable, reliable and equal racing engines. After an unprecedented growth spurt in the class last year, the 4-cycle class should be even bigger in 2013 with new members and some Juniors moving up. If all those considering racing would come forward and post their intentions we can get an idea of the grid sizes for Light and Heavy this year.

As well, please go to http://www.motorsportreg.com and sign up for an account there and register for the first race so we can get any bugs worked out of that system. Thanks.

Vincent Parkinson, Bill Wallace, Dave Cameron, Colin Frichen, Gerry Richards, Rory Dougall, Don Paul, Mark Hillier, Markus Kottman, Denny Simon
Chris Simon, Rick Gysen, Colin Peterson, John Kwong, Tony Illing, Troy Oakes, Wilson Dolan, Blake Dolan, Mike Peterson, Tom Peterson, George Wallace

These are just the guys that were in the championship last year. Please post if you are racing this year.
John Kwong___CIR Realty___403-714-5583
www.johnkwong.ca
http://kartopractor.weebly.com/

DaveC
First Name: Dave
Last Name: Cameron

Post by DaveC »

I'm in ...
Dave Cameron
Briggs Masters #12

fastfood
First Name: vincent
Last Name: parkinson
City/Town: calgary

Post by fastfood »

I'm racing as well

Vince

Mark
First Name: Mark
Last Name: Hillier

Post by Mark »

I'll be racing in the light class again.
Mark Hillier #44 VLR Senior, Shifter

moon
First Name: aaron
Last Name: mooney
City/Town: calgary

Post by moon »

im in.
Sr. 4 Stroke. Kart 311