Issues in Senior 4 stroke

Forum rules
The forums are a place for open discussion of karting topics. Please respect the opinions of others. No name calling, abuse, bashing etc. of any sort will be tolerated and offending posts will be removed and offenders sanctioned at the discretion of the webmaster or the executive. All posted materials, text, etc. become the property of the CKRC and may be displayed or removed at the discretion of the CKRC.
Maxxxi
First Name: Max
Last Name: Roy
City/Town: Lethbridge

Issues in Senior 4 stroke

Post by Maxxxi »

Hey, I just wanted to say a few things about senior 4 stroke that some people don't seem to understand so far this year.

This is an entry level class made for cheap and fun racing. It really takes the fun out of the racing when you don't get to finish any of the races on a weekend because of one reason or another, but it's worse when it's not in any way your fault.

My race weekend was ruined last weekend by someone attempting a VERY ambitious pass several times until finally it didn't work and I was spun out fairly hard into some barriers, and I am by no means the first person to have had this done to this year.

I work full time like most that race on the weekend, but I can't be risking my ability to work because some people think this racing is bumper cars with the prize pool of formula 1 or something.. I'm not really sure?

All I'm saying is I have to really think about coming to future races now because some people in a relatively small class have decided to take the fun out of this class and turn it into what I feel is a dangerous class to race in now. Rotax has more people in faster karts and has less issues. Can we all think about giving the other guy a bit of room before you turn in knowing you're going to spin someone off the track and risk injuring them.