LO206 Air Filter

Forum rules
The forums are a place for open discussion of karting topics. Please respect the opinions of others. No name calling, abuse, bashing etc. of any sort will be tolerated and offending posts will be removed and offenders sanctioned at the discretion of the webmaster or the executive. All posted materials, text, etc. become the property of the CKRC and may be displayed or removed at the discretion of the CKRC.
Dave Barlass

LO206 Air Filter

Post by Dave Barlass »

The Briggs rules on the ASN site state that the only air filter allowed is the 'green' filter yet all the engines I have seen have been supplied with a 'white' filter which looks different from the one shown in the regs. I heard a rumour that a junior driver was given some grief at the WCC in BC for having a green filter.
Has there been an amendment? ...or is this just like the weight rules where everyone just goes their own way :roll: .

phil
First Name: phil
Last Name: haggerty
City/Town: high river

Re: LO206 Air Filter

Post by phil »

Dave, I spoke with Joey about this on monday, & the part # shown with the picture is actually the filter you have. The same thing with the exhaust, wrong picture.

Phil