Track Maps available !

This is the place for general conversations related to karting.
Forum rules
The forums are a place for open discussion of karting topics. Please respect the opinions of others. No name calling, abuse, bashing etc. of any sort will be tolerated and offending posts will be removed and offenders sanctioned at the discretion of the webmaster or the executive. All posted materials, text, etc. become the property of the CKRC and may be displayed or removed at the discretion of the CKRC.
newson48
First Name: Blake and Mark
Last Name: Newson
City/Town: Calgary

Track Maps available !

Post by newson48 »

Below is a picture of the track map that is available. I have just had a fresh batch professionally printed and laminated.
Most veterans of the Club already have one of these, but if you don't or you are new to the Club, then pick one up!

This is an 11x17 poster with a thick lamination. It is great for keeping at the track to review lines and ask other racers for advice! :)
The corners are all numbered correctly, so it takes the mystery out of describing a corner to someone.
You can use a dry-erase marker on it if you like.
The Club sells these for $20 cash each. All of the proceeds are used to help thank our fantastic race-day volunteers at the end of the year.
If you would like one, look me up at the track. I will also try to supply Joey with some, as he sees more people than I do!

Thanks
Blake Newson
CKRC_small_track_map.jpg
CKRC_small_track_map.jpg (82.43 KiB) Viewed 3043 times
Senior Rotax #48

franksartor
First Name: Franco
Last Name: Sartor
City/Town: Calgary

Re: Track Maps available !

Post by franksartor »

I will buy another one from you