Race Day Photos + Feedback/Discussion

This is the place for general conversations related to karting.
Forum rules
The forums are a place for open discussion of karting topics. Please respect the opinions of others. No name calling, abuse, bashing etc. of any sort will be tolerated and offending posts will be removed and offenders sanctioned at the discretion of the webmaster or the executive. All posted materials, text, etc. become the property of the CKRC and may be displayed or removed at the discretion of the CKRC.
crowbaitcreative
First Name: Logan
Last Name: Armstrong
City/Town: Wheatland County

Race Day Photos + Feedback/Discussion

Post by crowbaitcreative »

Hey All,
My name is Logan Armstrong and I run Crowbait Creative. (www.crowbaitcreative.com) I was one of the photographers trackside for the Practice and Qualifiers on Saturday (tall dude usually laying down). I have photos up on my online gallery with free websized downloads available! Unfortunately I wasn't able to stick around the the races themselves as I was previoulsy engaged.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the photos, and what you look for and want to see in images.

A little bit about my perspective. I'm not a guy whos going to get a picture of everyone, everytime. I am always looking to create images, not archives. You will notice lots of super slow shutters and hard panning, which means less hits but better images when you do hit. If there aren't images of you or someone you know, hopefully next time. I know Randy Kimura + Marsh Duncanson were snapping pics as well, so they are likely to have some of everyone.

This was my first kick at motorsport photography as I am primarily a rodeo photographer. You all blew me away and I'd love to be trackside again soon, as well as capture some great lifestyle images. I'm 15min from the track, so if anyone is coming to a T&T let me know and we can work something out. There's wicked sunset images to be had.

Look forward to hearing from you. Share your favourites and let me know what you think! If you do throw them on Social Media a shoutout and a follow would be most appreciated.

Direct Gallery Link: https://crowbaitcreative.pic-time.com/-ckrc5978/gallery
Link Through Website: www.crowbaitcreative.com > Prints + Galleries > Event Galleries

Feel free to message me on Instagram + Facebook @crowbaitcreative

crowbaitcreative

Re: Race Day Photos + Feedback/Discussion

Looks like the gallery was inadvertently locked. Should be wide open now.

Jackmazury
First Name: Jack
Last Name: Mazury
City/Town: Calgary

Post by Jackmazury »

Logan,

This is some fantastic work. Thank you for coming out to the race on Saturday.

I would love to use them on our Socials when I do my race report, I typically use a mix of Randy's and whoever else is present. I will be sure to link your website, do you have a facebook page as well?
Shifter #30

Class Representative

crowbaitcreative

Appreciate that Jack. You sure can. That'd be great. Feel free to share the gaallery link wherever you want as well, so the racers know that its available to them.

Im on Facebook at Crowbait Creative as well.

Jackmazury
First Name: Jack
Last Name: Mazury
City/Town: Calgary

Post by Jackmazury »

Perfect, thank you. I will attach the gallery link in the report.
Shifter #30

Class Representative