Kid Kart 2023

Forum rules
The forums are a place for open discussion of karting topics. Please respect the opinions of others. No name calling, abuse, bashing etc. of any sort will be tolerated and offending posts will be removed and offenders sanctioned at the discretion of the webmaster or the executive. All posted materials, text, etc. become the property of the CKRC and may be displayed or removed at the discretion of the CKRC.
kidkart23
First Name: Tracy
Last Name: Blair
City/Town: Calgary

Kid Kart 2023

Post by kidkart23 »

Hi!

New here. I'm looking for some information about the Wednesday night Kid Kart nights... How does that work?
I see these dates: May 15, June 5, July 10, August 14, September 4 and that they are rental nights?

Also how do the monthly meetings work? (Maybe wrong topic to post here, but thought I would add it anyways)

Thanks so much!

CRG63
First Name: Josh
Last Name: Gross
City/Town: Airdrie

Re: Kid Kart 2023

Post by CRG63 »

Hey Tracy - we did one Try-a-Kart last year with our little guy. We signed up (sign up as soon as you can, they sell out quick!), arrived at the track and that was pretty much it. Other than bringing his own running shoes, everything else was provided for him from the suit and protective equipment, to instruction, to a kart. Bring snacks and water but otherwise, have fun!

It's a slippery slope - that one Try-a-Kart night has now made him an addict with his own Kart, "sponsors", and gear to spare!

kidkart23

Post by kidkart23 »

Thanks! We did Try-A-Kart last year and my kiddo loved it. I did book us in again this year, but I was also looking for some info on the Wednesday Night Kid Kart! I emailed and thankfully got the info I was looking for.

We're trying to find some used gear to help with the budget!

Also, it's a small world - we've met before!

SteveO
First Name: Steve
Last Name: Orton

Post by SteveO »

The CKRC has now released the link to sign up for the 2024 Wednesday night Kid Kart (Try A Kart) program.
More information can be found on the Kid Kart page of the CKRC website.
The link to our BookWhen registration site can be found here - https://bookwhen.com/ckrckidkart

Steve Orton
Try A Kart
Stephen Orton

kidkart23

Post by kidkart23 »

Thanks!

Signed up. :-)