Kid Kart Rental Division - Volunteer needed

Forum rules
The forums are a place for open discussion of karting topics. Please respect the opinions of others. No name calling, abuse, bashing etc. of any sort will be tolerated and offending posts will be removed and offenders sanctioned at the discretion of the webmaster or the executive. All posted materials, text, etc. become the property of the CKRC and may be displayed or removed at the discretion of the CKRC.
Joey Guyon
First Name: Joey
Last Name: Guyon
City/Town: Calgary

Kid Kart Rental Division - Volunteer needed

Post by Joey Guyon »

Hi All,

With the help of Scott and Craig, we now have 2 members coordinating the organizational side of Kid kart evenings.

We are also looking for an additional helper for the team! We would like to have a volunteer to help organize the Rental portion for the fleet of 4 available karts on Wednesdays.

The duties would include: Responding to inquiries and emails, organizing dates for rental nights, coordinating the rental evening: taking karts and apparel out of the sea containers, topping up gasoline, starting karts, teaching basics on flags and operation, general "hand-holding" and introduction to the world of kid karts, and collecting the to-be-determined fee $

Any interested parties please post here.

Regards,

Joey Guyon

mikearm
First Name: Mike
Last Name: Armstrong
City/Town: Strathmore

Re: Kid Kart Rental Division - Volunteer needed

Post by mikearm »

Hi Joey,

I'm willing to lend a helping hand. I doubt I will be able to make it to the track for setup though (I work downtown Calgary and leave a 4:00 at the earliest, so will probably make it to the track after 5:00), but I can definitely help with end of the night cleanup and emails.

I have no experience in karting and this will be my son's first year, but I am willing to help out where I can.

Thanks,

Mike

CraigJ
First Name: Craig
Last Name: Johnson
City/Town: Calgary

Re: Kid Kart Rental Division - Volunteer needed

Post by CraigJ »

Hey Joey... i think between mike and i we can handle this...

Mike give me an email [email protected] to discuss

Craig
Craig Johnson
Father of Myles Johnson #69
Learning as we go.....