Kid Kart - Tonight!

Forum rules
The forums are a place for open discussion of karting topics. Please respect the opinions of others. No name calling, abuse, bashing etc. of any sort will be tolerated and offending posts will be removed and offenders sanctioned at the discretion of the webmaster or the executive. All posted materials, text, etc. become the property of the CKRC and may be displayed or removed at the discretion of the CKRC.
Hillbilly
First Name: Scott
Last Name: Sherman
City/Town: Blackie

Kid Kart - Tonight!

Post by Hillbilly »

I will be there at 4:00.

I'm looking forward to kicking off the 2016 Kid kart Season!

See you there.

mikearm
First Name: Mike
Last Name: Armstrong
City/Town: Strathmore

Re: Kid Kart - Tonight!

Post by mikearm »

Thanks to everyone for showing up last night (and a big thanks to Fred and Scott for organizing). Holden had a great time and could not stop talking about it until he fell asleep!

In case anyone wants to head out on a Monday night (or any other night) for a test and tune, below is my contact information. Even if it is short notice and someone needs a hand at the track feel free to call, I'm only a 5 min drive away. I have not done my 1 hr shadowing at a test and tune yet, so I don't have a key, but I'm planning on doing that ASAP.

Mike Armstrong
[email protected]

2eyedjack
First Name: neil
Last Name: shearer
City/Town: okotoks

Post by 2eyedjack »

Guys, I'm terrible with names! Is it possible to get the dad's and kid's names for everyone who was there last week.

I'm Neil and my little guy is Archie.

John Kwong
First Name: John
Last Name: Kwong
City/Town: Calgary

Post by John Kwong »

To help recognize and be recognized, when you register on motorsportreg.com you can put your pic in your profile so that people will know you.

John K
John Kwong___CIR Realty___403-714-5583
www.johnkwong.ca
http://kartopractor.weebly.com/