Monday May 23 Test and Tune including a Kid Kart Run Group

Forum rules
The forums are a place for open discussion of karting topics. Please respect the opinions of others. No name calling, abuse, bashing etc. of any sort will be tolerated and offending posts will be removed and offenders sanctioned at the discretion of the webmaster or the executive. All posted materials, text, etc. become the property of the CKRC and may be displayed or removed at the discretion of the CKRC.
Hillbilly
First Name: Scott
Last Name: Sherman
City/Town: Blackie

Monday May 23 Test and Tune including a Kid Kart Run Group

Post by Hillbilly »

Hi guys,

I will be supervising a test and tune on Monday from 1:00 - 7:00. We will have a run group for kid karts. Dads and JRs are welcome to come as well.

Kids karts can't share the track with other classes.

See you there!

mikearm
First Name: Mike
Last Name: Armstrong
City/Town: Strathmore

Re: Monday May 23 Test and Tune including a Kid Kart Run Gro

Post by mikearm »

Holden and I will be there - probably around 4:30 at the earliest - but we will try to arrive sooner if we can.

Mike

Jaro51
First Name: Jaro
Last Name: Wardwell
City/Town: Calgary

Post by Jaro51 »

Is there an opportunity to bring some new kids out for a try a kart session or is this for members with their own karts only?

mikearm
First Name: Mike
Last Name: Armstrong
City/Town: Strathmore

Post by mikearm »

I believe the plan is to only have rentals on the first Kid Kart wednesday night of each month. I'll check with Craig and Scott to be certain though. I don't believe there will be any rentals available on Monday.