September 7th Kid Kart - Renters Welcome

Forum rules
The forums are a place for open discussion of karting topics. Please respect the opinions of others. No name calling, abuse, bashing etc. of any sort will be tolerated and offending posts will be removed and offenders sanctioned at the discretion of the webmaster or the executive. All posted materials, text, etc. become the property of the CKRC and may be displayed or removed at the discretion of the CKRC.
Hillbilly
First Name: Scott
Last Name: Sherman
City/Town: Blackie

September 7th Kid Kart - Renters Welcome

Post by Hillbilly »

Hi Guys,

If you wanted your child 5 - 8 years old to get into Try-A-Kart this year and couldn't get in, there is one more opportunity to get them on the track this year.

September 7th is our last rental night of Kid Kart for the year.

We have 3 rental karts for kid karters who don't own a kart yet - please book on motorsport.reg to ensure availability - contact me if you need help with this.

I will be at the track about 4:00 and we plan to have kids on the track by 4:30. The kids get up to 3 hours of track time so this is a tremendous value.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. ssherman (at) trican dot ca

John Kwong
First Name: John
Last Name: Kwong
City/Town: Calgary

Re: September 7th Kid Kart - Renters Welcome

Post by John Kwong »

Here is the MotorSportReg.com link for this event: http://msreg.com/KidKartSept7

John K
John Kwong___CIR Realty___403-714-5583
www.johnkwong.ca
http://kartopractor.weebly.com/

Jaro51
First Name: Jaro
Last Name: Wardwell
City/Town: Calgary

Re: September 7th Kid Kart - Renters Welcome

Post by Jaro51 »

Took my 7 year old out for this last night, what a blast! He couldn't get enough of it and cut laps until he ran out of gas once and would have a second time if we hadn't flagged them in for a pit stop and water break. This is a great program and the club should be commended for doing this. Looks likely we'll all be a happy racer family next year!