2015 Senior Rotax Drivers

Forum rules
The forums are a place for open discussion of karting topics. Please respect the opinions of others. No name calling, abuse, bashing etc. of any sort will be tolerated and offending posts will be removed and offenders sanctioned at the discretion of the webmaster or the executive. All posted materials, text, etc. become the property of the CKRC and may be displayed or removed at the discretion of the CKRC.
JohnPeters
First Name: John
Last Name: Peters
City/Town: Calgary

Re: 2015 Senior Rotax Drivers

Post by JohnPeters »

Very much appreciated John. You are a gentleman and a scholar (unlike some other people\). ;)

BANZracing
First Name: Brian
Last Name: Taylor

Post by BANZracing »

John K has mad ninja skills on the computer and was able to hack my number to the real 17.
John P has been set, once again, to a zero.

(serious about my edit Nige 8-) )

Bainesy36
First Name: Nigel
Last Name: Baines

Post by Bainesy36 »

Copy that Brian!

I thought there was something wrong with John P's number changing from 0 to 8, which is why I never edited it in the first place. Glad I left it as his correct number now. ;)

Thanks for the update on your number Brian, I'll get it changed immediately :D

John Kwong
First Name: John
Last Name: Kwong

Post by John Kwong »

Some people have been inserting their kart number where their CKRC Membership card number goes and I have had to change it. Kart numbers are picked in the vehicle entry portion. The system has had a glitch or two about kart numbers but these have been resolved for the most part.

John K
John Kwong___CIR Realty___403-714-5583
www.johnkwong.ca
http://kartopractor.weebly.com/