Looking for a 13 tooth rotax front sprocket and a rear bumper.

Buy & Sell Karting-Related Goods
Forum rules
Karting-related goods & services ONLY. Beware of fraud artists. Do not agree to ship goods to foreign countries or accept payments through Western Union or Money Orders. It is highly recommended that you deal only in person and only in cash unless you know the buyer. After 90 days, ads my be removed at our discretion (you are welcome to repost if not sold). If item(s) are not located in Calgary, location must be indicated in the Subject field. You must put a phone number or email address in your ad for interested parties to contact you !
flexiflier
First Name: Dan
Last Name: Lazar
City/Town: Calgary
CKRC Member ?: No

Re: Looking for a 13 tooth rotax front sprocket and a rear bumper.

Post by flexiflier » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:20 pm

Gonna need a shorter chain too

Kevin James
First Name: Kevin
Last Name: James
City/Town: Langdon
CKRC Member ?: Yes

Post by Kevin James » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:28 pm

Thanks flexiflier, I will stick with the 11 up front then and try mid 70s for the back. My other kart is running 12/82 and seems good for practice.
Ive only run it for 1 10 min. session but my soninlaw says he almost hit 12000rpm on the straight.
I should be able to shorten the chain with a master link.
With Overdrive closed on Mondays, where would i get a rotax cylinder base gasket tomorrow?
Bow cycle?
Thanks again for the advice.
Cheers, Kevin

flexiflier

Post by flexiflier » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:39 am

Hi there Dont know about rotax gaskets cuz the rotax max is a sealed motor and joey is the guy to see about all rotax and kart stuff First track day with a marshal for karting is tomorrow Cheers dan

Kevin James
First Name: Kevin
Last Name: James
City/Town: Langdon
CKRC Member ?: Yes

Post by Kevin James » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:59 am

Thanks Dan, I'm just going to cut out a new gasket myself. I found some appropriate material this morning. No racing for this motor so no need to be sealed. It's just my "training wheels" kart.
I don't think I have 30 laps in yet!
Lots to learn!
See ya out there, Kevin
Last edited by Kevin James on Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

flexiflier

Post by flexiflier » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:33 am

Joey a shifter driver too should be at the track with a big trailer full of wishlist stuff Maybe thursday and always helpful with everything rotax I can answer whatever you need to know and at the norstar seacan by the big front gate Working on tak and all Dan Best chance for karting is at the track