2016 Kosmic Cadet with Briggs

Buy & Sell Karting-Related Goods
Forum rules
Karting-related goods & services ONLY. Beware of fraud artists. Do not agree to ship goods to foreign countries or accept payments through Western Union or Money Orders. It is highly recommended that you deal only in person and only in cash unless you know the buyer. After 90 days, ads my be removed at our discretion (you are welcome to repost if not sold). If item(s) are not located in Calgary, location must be indicated in the Subject field. You must put a phone number or email address in your ad for interested parties to contact you !
samk
First Name: Sam
Last Name: Kozma
City/Town: Airdrie
CKRC Member ?: No

2016 Kosmic Cadet with Briggs

Post by samk » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:45 pm

I have a Kosmic Cadet kart with a Briggs engine for sale. I have a few seats to help fit a smaller driver if needed. Never been in a major crash (frame is straight). I am selling because my son is driving a full size kart now and no need for it. I will throw in as many spares as I can with it such as a bumper, tie rods, gears. I will have practice tires and rims to go with it as well.

A great buy at $3200 O.B.O.

Comimg soon.... I will have a Kosmic full size chassis with Briggs for sale soon. The pair would make an excellent start for a father/son team. Will post once it is ready to go.

Located in the Calgary area. Call or text Sam at 403.333.8118.

samk
First Name: Sam
Last Name: Kozma
City/Town: Airdrie
CKRC Member ?: No

Re: 2016 Kosmic Cadet with Briggs

Post by samk » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:21 pm

Bump