Summer Camp 2013

Forum rules
The forums are a place for open discussion of karting topics. Please respect the opinions of others. No name calling, abuse, bashing etc. of any sort will be tolerated and offending posts will be removed and offenders sanctioned at the discretion of the webmaster or the executive. All posted materials, text, etc. become the property of the CKRC and may be displayed or removed at the discretion of the CKRC.
samk
First Name: Sam
Last Name: Kozma
City/Town: Airdrie

Summer Camp 2013

Post by samk »

To all the junior parents:

I thought that last year's summer camp was a huge success and would like to know what everyone else thought about it as well.

If you could take a few minutes to tell me what you liked about it and what could be improved for next year, we can start working on it now, rather than it being last minute "ad-hoc". I would also like to know if you plan on attending so that we can get some early numbers together.

It would also be interesting to hear what the benefits to your driver(s) were.

You can post them here or email me through the web-site.

Thanks,
Sam

phil
First Name: phil
Last Name: haggerty
City/Town: high river

Re: Summer Camp 2013

Post by phil »

If we are available, we will be there in some form. I know Alan had a great time last summer, & would definately be there, whether coaching, or testing, & I think Graham realized fairly soon after that something changed - his competitors who attended got a lot faster, so I think he would go as well. I would aslo attend if possible, & can help with kart set-up & coaching.

Phil