2013 Enduro

Forum rules
The forums are a place for open discussion of karting topics. Please respect the opinions of others. No name calling, abuse, bashing etc. of any sort will be tolerated and offending posts will be removed and offenders sanctioned at the discretion of the webmaster or the executive. All posted materials, text, etc. become the property of the CKRC and may be displayed or removed at the discretion of the CKRC.
samk
First Name: Sam
Last Name: Kozma
City/Town: Airdrie

2013 Enduro

Post by samk »

I know I sent an email to most of the Jr. 1 parents but I thought I would post something here to get some discussion going as we have to make a decision quickly.

What do we want to do with the Enduro this year? There have been a couple of options floating around:

1. leave as is (1 hours, one pit stop based on random draw)
2. run it like a regular club race
3. run a mountain climb event similar to the jr. camp (one suggestion was to do a figure 8)

Are there any other suggestions? I would also like to know who is planning on attending to make sure we have enough entries to run. We are talking about prizes for the kids and setting up a team structure (likely unknown until the banquet), any suggestions?

Thanks,

Sam