2015 Jr. 1 & 2 Summer Camp

Forum rules
The forums are a place for open discussion of karting topics. Please respect the opinions of others. No name calling, abuse, bashing etc. of any sort will be tolerated and offending posts will be removed and offenders sanctioned at the discretion of the webmaster or the executive. All posted materials, text, etc. become the property of the CKRC and may be displayed or removed at the discretion of the CKRC.
samk
First Name: Sam
Last Name: Kozma
City/Town: Airdrie

2015 Jr. 1 & 2 Summer Camp

Post by samk »

Hi all, I finally got the Flyer done. It is attached (hopefully) to this message.

I look forward to seeing everyone out there! I will let everyone know when registration through motorsportsreg.com is open.

Thanks!

Sam
Attachments
CKRC 2015 Jr. 1&2 Summer Kart Camp.pdf
(298.86 KiB) Downloaded 1498 times

Fastcat
First Name: Vanessa
Last Name: Simmons
City/Town: Calgary

Re: 2015 Jr. 1 & 2 Summer Camp

Post by Fastcat »

Hi Sam,

Could you explain what the addtional $75 is for? Is this for someone who will do the lead/follow but is not a J1/2 driver?

Or do the kids who have been racing longer have to pay more?

Thx
Vanessa

[email protected]

Mark
First Name: Mark
Last Name: Hillier
City/Town: Calgary

Post by Mark »

If you go further into the registration, it gives the option of registering as a helper ($75) or as a driver in the school ($200).

The description for the helper is vague but it seems to be for experienced Jr1 drivers to help by being a lead driver for lead-follow exercises. I'm not sure why someone would PAY to help, but....
Mark Hillier #44 VLR Senior, Shifter

samk

Post by samk »

Mark:

You are right. The helper spots have already been filled, but the cost is to cover food, etc. for them.

Thanks, sorry, forgot to mention that.

Sam

samk

Post by samk »

A reminder to all of those who signed up for the Jr. Summer camp, please register on Motorsportsreg.com. Your spot is held but not fully reserved until registered.

Take an extra minute while registering for Race #2 next weekend.

A reminder, this is open to Jr. 1, Jr. 2 and BAMBINO that are CKRC members.

Thanks!

Sam