Jr Two 4-Stroke 2017 Season Rep - Gil

Forum rules
The forums are a place for open discussion of karting topics. Please respect the opinions of others. No name calling, abuse, bashing etc. of any sort will be tolerated and offending posts will be removed and offenders sanctioned at the discretion of the webmaster or the executive. All posted materials, text, etc. become the property of the CKRC and may be displayed or removed at the discretion of the CKRC.
Gil & James
First Name: Gil
Last Name: Altamirano
City/Town: Calgary

Jr Two 4-Stroke 2017 Season Rep - Gil

Post by Gil & James »

Good Afternoon Racing Friends,

My name is Gil Altamirano, and I have the privilege to serve you as the Jr. Two 4-Stroke 2017 Season Representative.

Spring is here and our race season is about to begin. I would like our group to build on our racing skills and more importantly build friendships as we all know CKRC is a family that work together to enjoy our passion in motorsports.

I would like to know who will be in our Jr. Two 4-Stroke class. We have seasoned racers and new racers just getting into kart racing. I am hoping to encourage a mentorship/buddy program if the group would like. We could discuss this as a group where we match or randomly pick out of a hat the Mentor and Rookie buddies to help each other improve their personal best.

Last year we has a total of twenty one 21 JR2 racers which was fantastic to see some close competitive clean racing.

Please feel free to contact me at 587-437-0034 or email [email protected] if you have any questions. Please also feel free to drop by our pit to visit or ask for advice (I do not know everything but I will find out for you, as I am still learning also). Drop by our pit area at the track and I will give you for free the most important tool for your kart to go fast, (for a limited time/quantities, people who know us have seen that special tool) the micro fiber polishing cloth.

See you soon racers!!!

Here is the start of our group:

1. James Altamirano #8
2. Connor Peet #212
3. Kiefer Peet #21
4. Enzo Sartor #15

Respectfully,

Gil M. Altamirano
Cell # 587-437-0034
Email [email protected]
Last edited by Gil & James on Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

franksartor
First Name: Franco
Last Name: Sartor
City/Town: Calgary

Re: Jr Two 4-Stroke 2017 Season Rep - Gil

Post by franksartor »

Hi Gil,

Please add in Enzo Sartor #15
Franco Sartor