CKRC sept double header roll call!!

Forum rules
The forums are a place for open discussion of karting topics. Please respect the opinions of others. No name calling, abuse, bashing etc. of any sort will be tolerated and offending posts will be removed and offenders sanctioned at the discretion of the webmaster or the executive. All posted materials, text, etc. become the property of the CKRC and may be displayed or removed at the discretion of the CKRC.
Jaro51
First Name: Jaro
Last Name: Wardwell
City/Town: Calgary

Re: CKRC sept double header roll call!!

Post by Jaro51 »

To be fair it wasn't entirely clear in my mind what the weight limits are, we had one set of gentlemans rules last year and there was a proposal to modify those rules this year and a vote on motorsportreg but no notification after that if the new proposal was being adopted or the 2016 rules were still in place. Thankfully I'm chubby enough it doesn't much matter :)

JW

John Kwong
First Name: John
Last Name: Kwong

Post by John Kwong »

The vote to adopt the new weight rule suggestions did not pass so the previous rules stayed in effect which are:

Moto 385 lbs
Euro motor 405 lbs

John K
John Kwong___CIR Realty___403-714-5583
www.johnkwong.ca
http://kartopractor.weebly.com/

Rob Kozakowski
First Name: Rob
Last Name: Kozakowski
City/Town: Edmonton, AB

Post by Rob Kozakowski »

I'm in... @ ~ 430 lbs with a moto, I'm sure to be safe on weight.

Bainesy36
First Name: Nigel
Last Name: Baines

Post by Bainesy36 »

Hoping to be there for Sunday. Shook the dust off the kart on Tuesday and still got enough life in the old MG Yellows!! Probably won't be able to make 405lb weight in the ICC, but I don't need the points anyway :P