This awesome early spring weather has got me all excited and longing for those fantastic race weekends – soon my fellow racers – soon indeed! Many updates to go through.
- We will be holding our next CKRC general meeting on Tuesday April 16, 2019 6:30 pm at Tundra Solutions, West building 3200 118 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2Z 3X1. Wednesday Feb 15, 2017 at 6pm. Please park at the west side of the building and enter from the front of the building, the meeting will be in the training room. Please bring a non-perishable food item for the veteran’s food bank. Agenda:
- Club House project update
- Facility update
- 100CC VLR introductory engine package discussion
- 2019 rules
- other items
- 2019 CKRC Member registration is open. Your 2018 membership expires on March 31, 2019. Please follow this link to register 2019 CKRC Membership Registration Link
- This year our RVF (refundable volunteer fee) will be done via MotorsportReg for CKRC ease of use and administration. Link is CKRC 2019 RVF (mandatory refundable volunteer fee) Registration Link
- CKRC rental sea can space is in high demand, first preference will go to existing renters so please re-register before March 31 or you will lose your spot. Please contact our Manager Fred Causer for details 403-305-9170 or email@example.com
- For new members looking to secure parking paddock space please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, registration link is 2019 CKRC Trailer Reserved Paddock parking registration link
- For current CKRC Sea Can owners your 2019 Parking fee registration link is 2019 Sea Can Reserved Paddock Parking Registration Link
- For new members our rookie school will be held on Saturday April 27, 2019 10am – noon – details and registration link are CKRC Rookie School Registration Link April 27, 2019
- We will be sending out a volunteer request for our pre-season track work party – stay tuned.
- We are also planning to potentially have a Swap Meet end of April – stay tuned for the announcement.