Mouse-over a date for more information. Click on it for even more.
- 1313.April.Saturdayhttps://ckrc.com/event/20190416-work-party/North Star RacewayRange Rd 250, Carseland, AB T0J 0M0, Canada
A pre season work party has been scheduled for Saturday April 13th 9am – 5pm with Sunday 14th being a reserve date if required because of weather.
These work parties are vital to get the circuit up and running for the season. These work parties are RVF Hour deductible.
Sign up at MotorsportReg.com
We have quite a few tasks to get done before we can open up the circuit
1. Wrapping more tires for the revised crash wall where the barrels are now.
2. Repair the wooden retaining barrier behind the barrel wall.
3. Reinstate the washrooms.
4. Reinstate all vehicles (get Quad up and running….new choke cable fit)
5. Reinstate BBQ Building and area
6. Reinstate sponsor signs
7. Move all Tire walls backwards to enable future mowing.
8. Refit start lights.
9. General Tidy Up of facility
10. Manufacture from 2 x 4 and wire a Man Gate for the storm water pond.
11. Reinstate Marshall posts.
- 1616.April.Tuesdayhttps://ckrc.com/event/20190212-meeting-2/3200 118 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2Z 3X1, Canada
Please park at the west side of the building and enter from the front of the building, the meeting will be in the training room. Please bring a non-perishable food item for the veteran’s food bank.
Location: Tundra Process Solutions West building – 3200 118 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2Z 3X1.
See the announcement post for details.
Races are held approximately every 3 weeks from May to October. Races are typically one day events, held on Sundays, with drivers meeting commencing at 9:00 AM.
For better competition, some classes are combined to create larger racing fields.
Sprint races typically last 10-15 minutes each, with each class holding 1 practice session, 1 qualifying session and 2 races at each race day event.
Events are usually run rain or shine. In the event of rain, karts are fitted with wet race tires and drivers outfitted with durable rain gear.
2019 Race Schedule
The 2019 schedule includes 13 races in the CKRC Championship, plus the season ending Enduro race.
Once again we are pleased to be a part of the Alberta Shoot-Out (ABSO), a 4 race series with our sister club from Edmonton (EDKRA).
|Race 1 – Postponed to Aug 10||May 5|
|Race 2 – ABSO CKRC||May 25||CCW|
|Race 3 – ABSO CKRC||May 26||CCW|
|Race 4||Jun 9||CCW|
|Race 5||Jun 22||CW|
|Race 6||Jun 23||CW|
|Race 7||Jul 7||CW|
|Race 8||Jul 20||CW|
|Race 9||Jul 21||CW|
|Race 1 – Re-scheduled||Aug 10||CCW|
|Race 10||Aug 11||CCW|
|Race 11 – ABSO EDKRA||Sep 7||EDKRA|
|Race 12 – ABSO EDKRA||Sep 8||EDKRA|
|Race 13||Sep 15||CCW|
|Rain Date 2||Oct 6||TBD|