Club meeting at Tundra Process Solutions, West building 3200 118 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2Z 3X1.
Please park at the west side of the building and enter from the front of the building, the meeting will be in the training room.
Please bring a non-perishable food item for the veteran’s food bank.
Items will include:
- Presentation of our 2019 audited financial statements
- Finalize our capital projects for 2020
- Update on our grant application for our Club Multipurpose building
- 2020 tires – we have had some developments in our tire choice for 2020, BRP-Rotax Gmbh & Co KG Austria has provided a significant proposal to the CKRC for us to switch over to Mojo tires for 2020. This multi year offer includes 3 Rotax engines for the club to raffle off to members, allows us to still run all types of engine platforms and Vega rain tires. Joey from Overdrive Motorsports will present our options to consider.
- ASN Canada FIA have split from FIA Global – this will have no impact on our Club operations for 2020 but we will have more info at the meeting.
- Finalize 2020 member fees
- Other items.