Search found 8 matches
- Fri Sep 25, 2026 11:10 am
- Forum: Classifieds
- Topic: Free stuff and Tony Kart for sale price drop
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1527
- Mon Sep 14, 2026 9:56 am
- Forum: Enduro
- Topic: 2026 enduro
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1520
Re: 2026 enduro
So it’s looking like enduro is a go, providing entry numbers are met. Format is 2x 1hr+2 for senior Briggs.
As I said I’m currently a non member but I do have everything I need gear wise and confident my kart would pass spec/safety ( currently hologram seal bottom end )
I’d like to enter as ...
As I said I’m currently a non member but I do have everything I need gear wise and confident my kart would pass spec/safety ( currently hologram seal bottom end )
I’d like to enter as ...
- Mon Sep 07, 2026 8:06 pm
- Forum: Classifieds
- Topic: ISO complete LO206 engine orange tag (Budget friendly)
- Replies: 3
- Views: 585
- Sat Sep 05, 2026 12:45 pm
- Forum: Briggs & Stratton Senior/Masters
- Topic: Essential spares and Toolbox contents 2026
- Replies: 3
- Views: 682
Essential spares and Toolbox contents 2026
Hey all, I’ve been reading through the forum but it’s also been a minute since any new content has been added.
Chasing everyone’s opinions/recommendations on essential spares and toolbox must haves for a Briggs masters driver to have with them at all times.
Chasing everyone’s opinions/recommendations on essential spares and toolbox must haves for a Briggs masters driver to have with them at all times.
- Sat Sep 05, 2026 12:36 pm
- Forum: Classifieds
- Topic: Free stuff and Tony Kart for sale price drop
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1527
Re: Tony Kart for sale price drop
Do you have pictures? And is it an orange seal engine?
- Sat Aug 22, 2026 6:19 pm
- Forum: Classifieds
- Topic: ISO complete LO206 engine orange tag (Budget friendly)
- Replies: 3
- Views: 585
ISO complete LO206 engine orange tag (Budget friendly)
- to suit Briggs masters.
Looking to see whats out there for “budget friendly” options
used complete LO206 engine orange tag (carb,header,silencer,clutch)
As long as the bottom end has decent life left in it and the top end has a few races in it.
Will be doing a winter rebuild/refurbish project on ...
Looking to see whats out there for “budget friendly” options
used complete LO206 engine orange tag (carb,header,silencer,clutch)
As long as the bottom end has decent life left in it and the top end has a few races in it.
Will be doing a winter rebuild/refurbish project on ...
- Fri Aug 21, 2026 12:28 pm
- Forum: Enduro
- Topic: 2026 enduro
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1520
Re: 2026 enduro
Thanks, Steve-o, I has sent a message via the club website but have not got a response yet. I’ll try that email. Thanks again, appreciate it. And looking forward to getting to k ow the club and getting into some races.
- Sun Aug 16, 2026 3:50 pm
- Forum: Enduro
- Topic: 2026 enduro
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1520
2026 enduro
Hey all, just wondering if it’s looking like the enduro will be held this year?
I’m a non member, (planning on joining club and racing master Briggs in ‘27) and thought this would be a great way to get a bunch of seat time on this track if I could get somehow myself in this.
I’m a non member, (planning on joining club and racing master Briggs in ‘27) and thought this would be a great way to get a bunch of seat time on this track if I could get somehow myself in this.