Rotax Masters 2013 Driver Lineup

Forum rules
The forums are a place for open discussion of karting topics. Please respect the opinions of others. No name calling, abuse, bashing etc. of any sort will be tolerated and offending posts will be removed and offenders sanctioned at the discretion of the webmaster or the executive. All posted materials, text, etc. become the property of the CKRC and may be displayed or removed at the discretion of the CKRC.
SteveO
First Name: Steve
Last Name: Orton
City/Town: Calgary

Rotax Masters 2013 Driver Lineup

Post by SteveO »

We're expecting the best year ever for the Rotax Masters class, with an ever-growing number of drivers competing in the series. I've listed the drivers that have indicated they will be racing this year, in no particular order.
  • Lonnie Ganz
    Josh Carter
    Stephen Orton
    Dan Peet
    Peter Magee
    Garrett Smith
    Peter Sammon
    Iain McVean
    Nathan Rogers
    Neil Allen
    Chris Matthews
    Thomas Matthews
    Chris George
    Thomas Muzyka
    Marc Labrecque
    Dave Henning
    Mario Gimeniz
    Brian Callaghan
The following drivers will be competing when they can make their schedules work:
  • Phil Haggerty
    Graham Behrend
If I've missed anyone, or there are new Masters drivers that I haven't accounted for, please let me know and I'll update the list.
2013 is going to be a great year of racing at Varsity Speed Park for the Rotax Masters!!! :D
Last edited by SteveO on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stephen Orton

bcallaghan

Re: Rotax Masters 2013 Driver Lineup

Post by bcallaghan »

Hi Steve

Brian Callaghan here... I joined the club last year but didn't have an opportunity to get my kart out for a single lap! Hope to be out this year, competing in the masters class.

Thanks

SteveO
First Name: Steve
Last Name: Orton
City/Town: Calgary

Re: Rotax Masters 2013 Driver Lineup

Post by SteveO »

Hi Brian,

Welcome to the Rotax Masters class!!!

If you have any questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to ask. We've got a great group of drivers and look forward to racing with you this year.

SteveO
Stephen Orton