July WCC

Forum rules
The forums are a place for open discussion of karting topics. Please respect the opinions of others. No name calling, abuse, bashing etc. of any sort will be tolerated and offending posts will be removed and offenders sanctioned at the discretion of the webmaster or the executive. All posted materials, text, etc. become the property of the CKRC and may be displayed or removed at the discretion of the CKRC.
Maxxxi
First Name: Max
Last Name: Roy
City/Town: Lethbridge

Re: July WCC

Post by Maxxxi »

Yeah we were hitting 56's last Sunday, I just wanted to get out and do some laps and see if my ribs would hold up. Gladly they didn't hurt too bad, but getting in some alright lap times helps too. Although I did run out of grip on the insides of my front tires so it'll be time to change them before I hit the track again.

And Dan I think it will be easier if I buy your Alfano if you're still willing to sell it. Just much less of a hassle to get it and know that it'll work. So let me know on that one.

I'll sadly be stuck at work all day tomorrow and can't make the race. Hopefully there's a good turn out like last race.

Matt Bradley
First Name: Matt
Last Name: Bradley
City/Town: Dalmeny, Sk.

Post by Matt Bradley »

To answer the gearing question for Saskatoon, depending on the track conditions etc, I've run 16 / 61 to 16 / 63. Yup, a 16 tooth.

John Kwong
First Name: John
Last Name: Kwong
City/Town: Calgary

Post by John Kwong »

I am registered and ready to go with my LO206. I hope there is going to be some other karts to race this time as the only good showing for this class has been in Saskatoon.

If you are planning on racing the Calgary WCC, lets hear from you.

John K
John Kwong___CIR Realty___403-714-5583
www.johnkwong.ca
http://kartopractor.weebly.com/