LO206 Clutch guard

Forum rules
The forums are a place for open discussion of karting topics. Please respect the opinions of others. No name calling, abuse, bashing etc. of any sort will be tolerated and offending posts will be removed and offenders sanctioned at the discretion of the webmaster or the executive. All posted materials, text, etc. become the property of the CKRC and may be displayed or removed at the discretion of the CKRC.
Maxxxi
First Name: Max
Last Name: Roy
City/Town: Lethbridge

LO206 Clutch guard

Post by Maxxxi »

Hey been searching online, and have tried every thread pitch I can find for bolts. Just wondering if anyone knows what size/thread pitch the LO206 clutch guard holes are as I can't seem to find a bolt that will thread in properly.

John Kwong
First Name: John
Last Name: Kwong
City/Town: Calgary

Re: LO206 Clutch guard

Post by John Kwong »

Hi Max,

If they are not metric or standard, they are what is referred to as what I remember as a machine thread. You will probably have to go to a bolt supply store to find them.

John K
John Kwong___CIR Realty___403-714-5583
www.johnkwong.ca
http://kartopractor.weebly.com/

phil
First Name: phil
Last Name: haggerty
City/Town: high river

Post by phil »

They are a 5/16 NF (fine thread 5/16 x 24). You may have to source them from a bolt supply shop.

Phil

Maxxxi

Post by Maxxxi »

Thanks, I'll get that tomorrow. The first test and tune in MB is this weekend and I want to get out to it and see their track.

I'm hoping to get out to one race in Calgary this year but we'll see with the new job and covering vacation for others.

Maxxxi

Post by Maxxxi »

Thanks again for the help. With the new rule changes I'm going to try to hit the saskatoon and calgary WCC events this year. I didn't want to go through the hassle of getting a WCC license.

Also managed my first podium last weekend in Gimli. (only by pure luck as I was in 4th the for 19 of 20 laps and the 3rd place guys chain fell off on lap 20!) But I'll take it.