Vintage Swiss Hutlass Go Kart - STOLEN

This is the place for general conversations related to karting.
Forum rules
The forums are a place for open discussion of karting topics. Please respect the opinions of others. No name calling, abuse, bashing etc. of any sort will be tolerated and offending posts will be removed and offenders sanctioned at the discretion of the webmaster or the executive. All posted materials, text, etc. become the property of the CKRC and may be displayed or removed at the discretion of the CKRC.
felkesf
First Name: Stephanie
Last Name: Felker
City/Town: Calgary

Vintage Swiss Hutlass Go Kart - STOLEN

Post by felkesf »

Hey everyone,

My mom recently passed away and my dad sold our house (downsizing) and I took my childhood racing go kart. It was stolen from the trailer - they had to cut the chains and locks and would have needed a truck or van to get it.

If anyone sees the attached I am offering a reward. This holds more than monetary value for me and I really want it back!

Thanks for keeping your eyes peeled.

Stephanie Felker
Attachments
go cart.jpg
go cart.jpg (967.37 KiB) Viewed 2719 times

RAVEN
First Name: Robin
Last Name: White
City/Town: Banff

Re: Vintage Swiss Hutlass Go Kart - STOLEN

Post by RAVEN »

Hi Stephanie
Really sorry to hear your vintage kart was stolen, have you reached out to the West Coast Clubs? as i understand there's a pretty solid Vintage culture out there.

Hope you find it soon.

Cheers
Rob

felkesf
First Name: Stephanie
Last Name: Felker
City/Town: Calgary

Re: Vintage Swiss Hutlass Go Kart - STOLEN

Post by felkesf »

Oh no I hadn't thought of that! Do you know any club names? I will spend some time on google today...thank you!

:-)