Lost & Found

This is the place for general conversations related to karting.
Forum rules
The forums are a place for open discussion of karting topics. Please respect the opinions of others. No name calling, abuse, bashing etc. of any sort will be tolerated and offending posts will be removed and offenders sanctioned at the discretion of the webmaster or the executive. All posted materials, text, etc. become the property of the CKRC and may be displayed or removed at the discretion of the CKRC.
JStretch
First Name: Josh
Last Name: Stretch
City/Town: Calgary

Re: Lost & Found

Post by JStretch »

I lost a large face pressure gauge at last Thursday's T&T. Please let me know if you found it.
Thanks,
Josh

DaveC
First Name: Dave
Last Name: Cameron

Post by DaveC »

Hey Josh ... I saw a really nice and big tire pressure gauge beside the scale house on Friday morning so I put it in the lost and found box in the ATCO building.
Dave Cameron
Briggs Masters #12

JStretch

Post by JStretch »

Thanks Dave! That's exactly where I left it. I'll check the lost and found now that I know that's a thing.

DennisW
First Name: Dennis
Last Name: Wong

Re: Lost Blue Air Tank and Pressure Gauge on Julh 7

Post by DennisW »

Hi, my son Jakob left a blue air tank and a tire pressure gauge in the pre-grid area, on the grass by the east fence after Test &Tune on Tuesday July 7. If anyone found it please let us know.

Many thanks
Dennis

DennisW

Post by DennisW »

Hi, for those who were at the EDKRA/ABSO Warburg this weekend, our visiting guests left two black lawn chairs with white letters "RV Center" and foldable side trays by the fence in front of Turn 12 before the front straight away. If you know where they are please let us know.

Many thanks
Dennis

DennisW

Post by DennisW »

DennisW wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:39 pm Hi, my son Jakob left a blue air tank and a tire pressure gauge in the pre-grid area, on the grass by the east fence after Test &Tune on Tuesday July 7. If anyone found it please let us know.

Many thanks
Dennis
Braham found both the air tank and pressure gauge for us. Thank you very much.
Dennis

DennisW

Post by DennisW »

DennisW wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:50 pm Hi, for those who were at the EDKRA/ABSO Warburg this weekend, our visiting guests left two black lawn chairs with white letters "RV Center" and foldable side trays by the fence in front of Turn 12 before the front straight away. If you know where they are please let us know.

Many thanks
Dennis
Many thanks to EDKRA member who found the chairs, and Jimmy Gregory for delivering them to us.
Dennis

JStretch

Post by JStretch »

Lost Guage, the Sequal:
I lost a large face pressure gauge (again!) after the race Saturday Aug 8. I checked the lost and found bin in Sunday with no success. Please let me know if you found it.
Thanks,
Josh

John Kwong
First Name: John
Last Name: Kwong

Post by John Kwong »

Hi,
Your gauge is in the manager’s office in the ATCO building on the file cabinet just inside the door on the left.
John Kwong___CIR Realty___403-714-5583
www.johnkwong.ca
http://kartopractor.weebly.com/

JStretch

Post by JStretch »

Thanks John! I'll consider the season a great success if I somehow manage to not lose it again. Writing my name on it might be a good starting point.