Practice on May 18-20 weekend.

This is the place for general conversations related to karting.
Forum rules
The forums are a place for open discussion of karting topics. Please respect the opinions of others. No name calling, abuse, bashing etc. of any sort will be tolerated and offending posts will be removed and offenders sanctioned at the discretion of the webmaster or the executive. All posted materials, text, etc. become the property of the CKRC and may be displayed or removed at the discretion of the CKRC.
Scott Campbell
First Name: Scott
Last Name: Campbell
City/Town: Warman

Practice on May 18-20 weekend.

Post by Scott Campbell »

Hello,

I was speaking to Fred about practicing at the CKRC track on the May 18-20 weekend. He said it would be best to post on here as there needs to be an approved person at the track while anyone is practicing. I have a few people that would like my help at the track that weekend working on some coaching and tuning of karts which includes Tim Green one of the CKRC current members. I am just wanting to confirm that this will work and that someone would be able to be at the track that is an approved person by the CKRC. I am trying to plan ahead as some people need to make plans for it. Please let me know if this would work as soon as possible. Thanks.