Marshal stands

This is the place for general conversations related to karting.
Forum rules
The forums are a place for open discussion of karting topics. Please respect the opinions of others. No name calling, abuse, bashing etc. of any sort will be tolerated and offending posts will be removed and offenders sanctioned at the discretion of the webmaster or the executive. All posted materials, text, etc. become the property of the CKRC and may be displayed or removed at the discretion of the CKRC.
Jen and Don
First Name: Jennifer
Last Name: Cheung
City/Town: Sundre

Marshal stands

Post by Jen and Don »

Hello everyone. I have spoke recently to Fred as he was inquiring about possibly putting windows in all the marshal stands this coming season. I am asking for anyone who might visit the track during the winter, to contact me if they can measure the actual openings of these stands. Measurements needed are only the height at the front opening, and the two different heights on the sloped sides. I already know the distance between the 4x4 uprights so the lengths are a given. I would appreciate if that person can phone or text me while your there. No need to measure all 6 stands as they are all made the same. Pick the closest one as you will most likely be trudging through snow drifts.

Thank you! Hope to hear back from someone in the near future....................Don Gibson 403-636-0593