GT Sport - Open Racing Nights

This is the place for general conversations related to karting.
Forum rules
The forums are a place for open discussion of karting topics. Please respect the opinions of others. No name calling, abuse, bashing etc. of any sort will be tolerated and offending posts will be removed and offenders sanctioned at the discretion of the webmaster or the executive. All posted materials, text, etc. become the property of the CKRC and may be displayed or removed at the discretion of the CKRC.
Troy Pachal
First Name: Troy
Last Name: Pachal
City/Town: Calgary

GT Sport - Open Racing Nights

Post by Troy Pachal »

Hello all,

Every few weeks I put forward an invitation on Instagram to have people join in for a few hours of sprint racing on the Playstation Platform using GT Sport. I hadn't thought to post here until now - we've got a race night tonight at 7-9 PM, look for the race lobby called "Alloy Racing" and get in on the fun. 5 lap sprint races with reverse grid starts.

see you there!

Troy

JasonL
First Name: Jason
Last Name: Luinenburg

Re: GT Sport - Open Racing Nights

Post by JasonL »

Carson and I have been playing a tone of GT Sport lately. It is our off-season driving outlet. I’ve been slowly adding to/ upgrading the rig, going from a stand to cockpit this winter, and adding a shifter and Butttkicker. I’ve got my eye out for a TM T-GT, but none seem available in Canada now.

I just downloaded F1 2020 two days ago, and am eagerly awaiting GT7.

Sadly, Carson seems to be getting better times than me lately. Up to this point, driving games were just about the only place I could hold my own vs. him on the PS.

🙂

Troy Pachal
First Name: Troy
Last Name: Pachal

Post by Troy Pachal »

That's fantastic, glad to hear it. Kevin Foster is running a T-GT wheel and it's fabulous, My understanding is that they have been discontinued and fetch a pretty penny right now!

I'll try to remember to jump over here and post when we're going to be doing a racing night.

JasonL
First Name: Jason
Last Name: Luinenburg

Post by JasonL »

Troy,
The T-GT is still being produced, just in short supply (like many other things) due to COVID. I just had one shipped out to me from Amazon.

Also, we've recently grabbed F1 2020. A superb game, and truly authentic to F1 rules, process, etc., and a very neat career mode. Currently on sale for ~$20 on the PS store. Well worth the money.