Number plate decals and custom decals.

This is the place for general conversations related to karting.
Forum rules
The forums are a place for open discussion of karting topics. Please respect the opinions of others. No name calling, abuse, bashing etc. of any sort will be tolerated and offending posts will be removed and offenders sanctioned at the discretion of the webmaster or the executive. All posted materials, text, etc. become the property of the CKRC and may be displayed or removed at the discretion of the CKRC.
MHaddon
First Name: Michael
Last Name: Haddon
City/Town: Calgary

Number plate decals and custom decals.

Post by MHaddon »

Hope everyone is doing good and is getting ready for a new season.

I just wanted to let everyone know of a shop I have been going to for the last couple of years and they have been awesome!

APE auto garage, they are a automotive shop that specializes in Wraps and also performs maintenance/ repair.

https://apeautogarage.ca/

I use them mostly for my number plate decals, if you wanted something a bit more custom. Their prices are very reasonable. Turn times are great, usually are ready within the next day or two.

Like I said I have only used them for number plate decals and graphics but they can do most any decals as they have a great machine, and if you already have a graphic and they don’t need to design it, the process is very simple.

They currently don’t do full kart decal kits for your typical bumpers and pods but it wouldn’t hurt to ask.

If your interested in getting new decals I highly recommend give these guys a call/ message.

[email protected]

See you all soon!