Fantasy Karting app

This is the place for general conversations related to karting.
Forum rules
The forums are a place for open discussion of karting topics. Please respect the opinions of others. No name calling, abuse, bashing etc. of any sort will be tolerated and offending posts will be removed and offenders sanctioned at the discretion of the webmaster or the executive. All posted materials, text, etc. become the property of the CKRC and may be displayed or removed at the discretion of the CKRC.
Sheriff525
First Name: Lane
Last Name: Trim
City/Town: Calgary

Fantasy Karting app

Post by Sheriff525 »

I recently finished my first Fantasy Football league and started my RMATV Fantasy Supercross. I have to say that I was hesitant to to start the football fantasy because I never watch it and I have allowed my knowledge of football players to completely lapse....good news was Aaron Rodgers is still playing! During the football season I found myself more engaged in my players and other teams. I feel right at home guessing Supercross as I have been able to follow each rider all off season after years of dedication into the sport.

It got me thinking how cool it would be to have a CKRC fantasy league where we can try to predict who gets pole and top 3 or 5 finishers in each class. If it works anything like my fantasy football then I see it adding to the unity of the karting community by allowing others to know the players/drivers more. I see myself getting to know the drivers in each individual class and making an effort to follow how their season is progressing (I think this is a way to support each other). Come race day it would add greater interest for those who participate to watch the other racers and cheer on their "picks". It would also be cool for the fans/family/mechanics to get involved and make guesses too.

I have no abilities with creating apps so I am posting it out there to see if anyone knows of one that we could use to input our own drivers/classes ect. Or is it something that can even be created? Should this be a North49 thing? Might be cool to trial it for a big event like that.
Lane Trim #93 - Briggs Masters
Team Trim Racing