Apologize

This is the place for general conversations related to karting.
Forum rules
The forums are a place for open discussion of karting topics. Please respect the opinions of others. No name calling, abuse, bashing etc. of any sort will be tolerated and offending posts will be removed and offenders sanctioned at the discretion of the webmaster or the executive. All posted materials, text, etc. become the property of the CKRC and may be displayed or removed at the discretion of the CKRC.
Jen and Don
First Name: Jennifer
Last Name: Cheung
City/Town: Sundre

Apologize

Post by Jen and Don »

Hello everyone. It was a great race day today and I quite enjoy being in the Marshal post (3) as it gives great views of the racing that is happening.

I want to apologize to anyone who was confused or distracted by me wearing a t shirt that was identical to a yellow flag! Never even occurred to me until speaking to the drivers later on at the trophies ceremony.

I guess the only good take from this is that it really shows how switched on you guys are while navigating the track. You must be totally aware. That’s a great thing.

I have no excuse, other than being a somewhat of a newbie at marshalling and the fact that Jen wasn’t here in the morning to dress me.

Sorry guys and girl racers. Don Gibson.

Jackmazury
First Name: Jack
Last Name: Mazury
City/Town: Calgary

Re: Apologize

Post by Jackmazury »

No need to ever apologize for a shirt choice Don! Thanks for helping out!
Shifter #30

Class Representative

Jen and Don

Post by Jen and Don »

Thanks for saying that Jack. Like so many have said, could have been worse if it was a red one.

Fred
First Name: Fred
Last Name: Causer

Post by Fred »

Now you know why My Staff wear boring Grey ... (No flags that colour) and also why most international Marshals wear Orange.

Mark
First Name: Mark
Last Name: Hillier

Post by Mark »

Thank YOU for helping out !
Mark Hillier #44 VLR Senior, Shifter

Jen and Don

Post by Jen and Don »

Thanks for the support. Well, I guess its another lesson in learning. This ole dog still may learn some new tricks yet.