Special recognition of Fred Causer

This is the place for general conversations related to karting.
Forum rules
The forums are a place for open discussion of karting topics. Please respect the opinions of others. No name calling, abuse, bashing etc. of any sort will be tolerated and offending posts will be removed and offenders sanctioned at the discretion of the webmaster or the executive. All posted materials, text, etc. become the property of the CKRC and may be displayed or removed at the discretion of the CKRC.
John Kwong
First Name: John
Last Name: Kwong
City/Town: Calgary

Special recognition of Fred Causer

Post by John Kwong »

For those not on Facebook, Fred received a special award recently.

Recognized by the Government for his contribution to the Sport of Karting and the community, CKRC manager Fred Causer was presented the Quenn Elizabeth II Platinum Jubilee medal in the New Year Honours list for services to the Sport of Karting and Community engagement.
Fred recognition award.jpg
Fred recognition award.jpg (15.44 KiB) Viewed 2547 times
Fred receiving award.jpg
Fred receiving award.jpg (143.51 KiB) Viewed 2547 times
John K
John Kwong___CIR Realty___403-714-5583
www.johnkwong.ca
http://kartopractor.weebly.com/

Brian Turner
First Name: Brian
Last Name: Turner
City/Town: crossfield

Re: Special recognition of Fred Causer

Post by Brian Turner »

Thanks for the posting John I'm not on Facebook. Great to see Fred received this for all the hard work he's done over the years .
I feel the ckrc club is lucky to have him as are race director and manager even though we always don't agree with all his decisions.
His experience and knowledge with his years of contacts in karting I believe has benefited the club as a whole.
I sure hope he and all the race officials and marshalls are back for the 2023 season.

MDNOGA
First Name: Marcos
Last Name: Nogueira
City/Town: Airdrie

Re: Special recognition of Fred Causer

Post by MDNOGA »

Hello Extended Family!

I cannot express my gratitude for having an experience Race Director as we have! We (CKRC) are so lucky to have Fred as our Race Director!

Thank you Fred for your amazing work, even when sometimes I might disagree with your decisions! :D

Congratulations!