JR Rotax 2019 Season Rep - Gil Altamirano

Forum rules
The forums are a place for open discussion of karting topics. Please respect the opinions of others. No name calling, abuse, bashing etc. of any sort will be tolerated and offending posts will be removed and offenders sanctioned at the discretion of the webmaster or the executive. All posted materials, text, etc. become the property of the CKRC and may be displayed or removed at the discretion of the CKRC.
Gil
First Name: Gil
Last Name: Altamirano
City/Town: Calgary

JR Rotax 2019 Season Rep - Gil Altamirano

Post by Gil »

Hello Racing Friends,

The 2019 Racing Season is just around the bend, karts are being worked on, and testing begins! I am sure we are all excited to begin the racing season. My name is Gil Altamirano and I have the pleasure of serving as the CKRC club Junior Rotax representative for 2019. My son James will be racing JR Rotax and JR2 Briggs this year.

I would like to welcome all the new Junior Rotax drivers and parents to the club. I believe our possible current 2019 roster for Junior Rotax racers are;

No. Name.

17 Spencer Perreault
21 Kiefer Peet
8 James Altamirano
15 Enzo Sartor
68 Alexander Berg
16 August DiStefano
4 Trevor Sawatzky
5 Jakob Wong

I would like to know if the group would like to implement a tire management agreement to manage costs. As a group we can discuss this further and all ideas are welcome. If you have any questions regarding our class, please feel free to contact me at 587-437-0034. Thank you.

Respectfully,

Gil M. Altamirano