2020 first weekend feedback

Forum rules
The forums are a place for open discussion of karting topics. Please respect the opinions of others. No name calling, abuse, bashing etc. of any sort will be tolerated and offending posts will be removed and offenders sanctioned at the discretion of the webmaster or the executive. All posted materials, text, etc. become the property of the CKRC and may be displayed or removed at the discretion of the CKRC.
Joey Guyon
First Name: Joey
Last Name: Guyon
City/Town: Calgary

2020 first weekend feedback

Post by Joey Guyon »

Hi All,

First, thanks for the great weekend full of smiles!

I wanted to get feedback from people so that we can all learn:

What went right this weekend, what went wrong

What direction are you going on setup: gearing, pressures etc (this will help other competitors and help me know what to have ready for you)

One piece of feedback I had is that I serviced a handful of VLR people this weekend and found it hard to keep track of the flow and direction of person A I went leaner or richer, Person B did I do the same as person A, etc.

I suggest a setup sheet for carburetion and a general check list of when stuff went better or worse. I can fill it out for you if it is brought to me. I am a superior therapist but my mind reading is lacking. I think this will assist in me giving excellent setup and service. Who wants to design or dig up a VLR/KA style setup sheet (maybe there is one online).

Great to see all the smiles. And once we are allowed.. high fives!

Joey