3D Printed Parts

Forum rules
The forums are a place for open discussion of karting topics. Please respect the opinions of others. No name calling, abuse, bashing etc. of any sort will be tolerated and offending posts will be removed and offenders sanctioned at the discretion of the webmaster or the executive. All posted materials, text, etc. become the property of the CKRC and may be displayed or removed at the discretion of the CKRC.
dvelpel
First Name: Dan
Last Name: Velpel
City/Town: Calgary

3D Printed Parts

Post by dvelpel »

Hey Everyone,
I started designing and creating some karting parts on the side for myself and wanted to see if there is any interest from others in what i've made so far, may look at some production runs.

I didn't want to spam 30+ pictures so I posted them to a onedrive album bellow
  • Fuel hose mounts - Secures fuel line without pinching and allows some movement with a zip tie. Selection of fitted to 28mm/30mm/32mm chassis. Available in "normal" or "wide" for those who want to tape them to the frame.
  • Throttle cable mounts - Secures throttle cable and allows some movement with a zip tie. Selection of fitted to 28mm/30mm/32mm chassis. Available in "normal" or "wide" for those who want to tape them to the frame.
  • Clutch cable mount - fitted to steering column to allow secure mounting of your shifter clutch cable.
  • OTK Pill covers - magnetic covers to hide your settings
  • HW-38A (VLR) Carb throttle tool - Tool to check/set your throttle opening
  • HW-38A (VLR) Carb cap - cap for you carb to keep the dust out while your airbox is off. This can be used for other carbs with similar diameter
  • VLR intake cover - covers off your intake when your carb is off. this can be used on other engines.
  • VLR Exhaust cap - Caps of you exhaust manifold when you exhaust is off
  • VLR Exhaust cover - Covers exhaust output when manifold is off
  • OTK side pod pins - always good to have some spares
  • GK Lead template - template to place lead on your seat. Easier then holding 6lbs in a odd spot.
  • Arrow LA22 (VLR) Rain adapter - re-use any container (motul 2t oil works well, be cognizant of the intake hole) to create a Rain Cover, this includes two parts that snap together securely on the inside and outside of the container. I used this last year and worked well.
I have a couple other items in the design phase still..

As mentioned I've designed these from scratch so I can make changes if required.. or even add custom logos to areas.

I would never suggests that im great at photography or even websites... so I ended up hosting the pictures on onedrive.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!At6aykl4J7-TgsADxbm ... A?e=PWg7sJ

If you are interested please let me know, I may setup a shopify site if the demand is there.