1st Double Header - Tire Rule

Forum rules
The forums are a place for open discussion of karting topics. Please respect the opinions of others. No name calling, abuse, bashing etc. of any sort will be tolerated and offending posts will be removed and offenders sanctioned at the discretion of the webmaster or the executive. All posted materials, text, etc. become the property of the CKRC and may be displayed or removed at the discretion of the CKRC.
Tjfast
First Name: Evan
Last Name: P
City/Town: RD

1st Double Header - Tire Rule

Post by Tjfast »

Hey Guys,

We had a great turnout last race and had some great racing. I am extremely pleased with how this class is growing and would like to continue to see the big numbers.

I would like to provide a quick reminder for the first double header coming up in regards to our tire rule.

As per Sr.Rotax sup regs we will be running the same set of tires for both Saturday and Sunday, starting after qualifying for both days.

I have spoke to Bryan and we will be getting all our tires marked after qualifying. Please ensure that when you go through tech that you get the marking on your set. If you do not, please let the tech know that you are in Sr.Max and need the tire marking.

Even if you only plan on racing 1 of the days you still require the marking.

If anyone has any questions please let me know.