Senior Rotax 2021

Forum rules
The forums are a place for open discussion of karting topics. Please respect the opinions of others. No name calling, abuse, bashing etc. of any sort will be tolerated and offending posts will be removed and offenders sanctioned at the discretion of the webmaster or the executive. All posted materials, text, etc. become the property of the CKRC and may be displayed or removed at the discretion of the CKRC.
newson48
First Name: Blake and Mark
Last Name: Newson
City/Town: Calgary

Senior Rotax 2021

Post by newson48 »

Hi everyone,

I've reached out to our Senior Rotax drivers to see who is planning on racing in 2021 (as of now). We're seeing much better numbers in the class compared to a few years ago, which is fantastic. We may even see a few more with the 50% off Rotax incentive program coming up.

The following people are planning on running some, if not most races in Senior Rotax in 2021:
(I'm likely missing a couple of people, let me know if I missed you and I'll add you to the list)

1. Mark Newson
2. Evan Pruss
3. Coltin McCaughan
4. Levi Schmidtke
5. James Altamirano
6. Kevin Foster
7. Brad Bitz
8. Sebastian Nieto
9. Jake Thompson
10. Kiefer Peet
11. Bobby Wallace
12. Spencer Perrault
13. Casey McCoshen
14. Skylar Dunning
15. Paul Galecki
16. Steven Humeniuk
17. Josh Stretch (tentative)
18. Mackenzie Tivendale
19. Alan Haggerty
20. Randy Thompson
21. Sam Pilsner
22. Matthew Chan

Cheers,

Mark Newson
Last edited by newson48 on Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:36 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Senior Rotax #48

RandyT
First Name: Randy
Last Name: Thompson

Re: Senior Rotax 2021

Post by RandyT »

Hey Mark,

I am not sure if I will end up in Senior or Masters for the majority of the season, but count me in for at least a couple of races with you guys.

Looking forward to it!

Randy Thompson

phil
First Name: phil
Last Name: haggerty
City/Town: high river

Post by phil »

Alan will likely be doing some Sr Rotax this season. He is trying to lose another 30-40 lbs to get down to weight.

I believe he also has a rental lined up for most of the season, and will have another rental available if anyone wants to give it a try.

Rpilsner
First Name: Ryan
Last Name: Pilsner
City/Town: Strathmore

Post by Rpilsner »

Due to the new age limit for JR Sam Pilsner will be moving to Senior Rotax this year

newson48
First Name: Blake and Mark
Last Name: Newson

Post by newson48 »

Glad to hear from you guys! Sounds like the grid should be quite large this year, and with a good mix of newer and more experienced drivers which is awesome to see.

Mark
Senior Rotax #48

JChan
First Name: Joe
Last Name: Chan

Post by JChan »

Matthew will race in senior Rotax once he becomes more comfortable driving in a faster kart.