Practice on May 18-20 weekend

Check here before heading to the track. Race information such as cancellations, supplemental rule requirements and track bookings are posted here. Going to the track for a T&T ? Post it here !
Scott Campbell
First Name: Scott
Last Name: Campbell
City/Town: Warman
CKRC Member ?: No

Practice on May 18-20 weekend

Post by Scott Campbell » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:11 pm

Hello,

I was speaking to Fred about practicing at the CKRC track on the May 18-20 weekend. He said it would be best to post on here as there needs to be an approved person at the track while anyone is practicing. I have a few people that would like my help at the track that weekend working on some coaching and tuning of karts which includes Tim Green one of the CKRC current members. I am just wanting to confirm that this will work and that someone would be able to be at the track that is an approved person by the CKRC. I am trying to plan ahead as some people need to make plans for it. Please let me know if this would work as soon as possible. Thanks.

Jen and Don
First Name: Jennifer
Last Name: Cheung
City/Town: Sundre
CKRC Member ?: Yes

Re: Practice on May 18-20 weekend

Post by Jen and Don » Mon May 14, 2018 7:08 pm

This would be a great weekend for us to get to the track too as Jen and I want to "shadow " the supervisor in order to fulfill the needed requirement to supervise a T&T session. We have completed the exam and wish to complete the remaining training.

If someone is going to supervise, please let us know if we can spend the required hour at the track in your shadow.

Thanks, Don Gibson and Jen Cheung. (Our boy Carter is in Junior 2)

flexiflier
First Name: Dan
Last Name: Lazar
City/Town: Calgary
CKRC Member ?: No

Post by flexiflier » Tue May 15, 2018 10:35 am

Hi there in sundrie Send me an email to [email protected] Don and jen😀😀

franksartor
First Name: Franco
Last Name: Sartor
City/Town: Calgary
CKRC Member ?: Yes

Post by franksartor » Wed May 16, 2018 8:01 am

Hi

Naila will be conducting a T&T session on Saturday May 19 from 10am - 6pm, you can train then.

Cheers,
Franco Sartor
CKRC President
Frank Sartor
President CKRC