Practice Marshal May26-28

Check here before heading to the track. Going to the track for a T&T ? Post it here !
BANZracing
First Name: Brian
Last Name: Taylor
City/Town: Calgary

Practice Marshal May26-28

Post by BANZracing »

With the track nearly opened, I wanted to see who was planning on testing/marshaling outside the "normal" T&T date/times. If possible, would like to out on the track (weather permitting) on May 26, 27, 28 during the day (11-4). Anyone else planning to be out there during those times? Would love to try and secure some practice marshals to support this. I'd even offer up beer and pizza to firm up a practice marshal for each of those days. Anyone?

Thanks in advance,
Brian

Willoughby
First Name: Justin
Last Name: Willoughby

Re: Practice Marshal May26-28

Post by Willoughby »

Hi Brian,

I would definitely be interested in getting out for the May 27th day as you mentioned. I could also do the 26th but if we could meet earlier say 9 as I would have to leave at 1.

Thanks,
Justin

BANZracing

Post by BANZracing »

26th 9-1
27th 11-4

Those windows would be awesome. Are you thinking of testing or marshalling?

Willoughby
Last Name: Willoughby

Post by Willoughby »

Both, as per the test and tune rules we need to have at least 2 adults at the track for one person to be able to test so worst case if there was just us two we would switch off testing and driving.

BANZracing

Post by BANZracing »

I've got those two dates and times locked in Justin

troubletitan
First Name: Michael
Last Name: Selvaraj

Post by troubletitan »

Willoughby wrote:Both, as per the test and tune rules we need to have at least 2 adults at the track for one person to be able to test so worst case if there was just us two we would switch off testing and driving.
I am pretty sure that you only need one person as Marshall while the other runs in the case of two people. If you are "hosting" the T&T you cannot have your Kart out that day at all at the circuit.

phil
First Name: phil
Last Name: haggerty
City/Town: high river

Post by phil »

Not having your kart there only applies to the official t&t on tueseday & Thursday nights as there are many people relying on the marshal. What you are looking at doing is a private test, and two adults is fine, but if more people show up they have to be allowed to practice as well. I am not sure if any keys will be handed out by the end of May though.

Phil

Jwoolsey
Last Name: Woolsey

Post by Jwoolsey »

I can make it out on the 28th and the 29th if anyone is interested in those dates. Any and all hours of the day work for me.
Justin

troubletitan
First Name: Michael
Last Name: Selvaraj

Post by troubletitan »

Is this is still a go? I would be down for anytime and can assist also with the marshalling too.

BANZracing

Post by BANZracing »

Fred had replied to me in an email that Wednesday is a no-go due to on track painting. I'm still good for Tuesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday. Fred said "maybe" for Tuesday so one of you guys might want to check with him. I'm overseas and won't land until late Monday night. Also, hoping someone has a key....I don't.

Brian