Anyone running a T&T this weekend? (Oct 31/Nov 1)

Check here before heading to the track. Going to the track for a T&T ? Post it here !
Cyruspischke
First Name: Cyrus
Last Name: Pischke
City/Town: Pincher Creek

Anyone running a T&T this weekend? (Oct 31/Nov 1)

Post by Cyruspischke »

With the forecast looking promising this week, I was wondering if anyone is considering heading to the track to get some laps in before winter returns. I’ve got a new-to-me kart that I would really like to get shaken down before the off-season, so if you’re planning a T&T and wouldn’t mind one extra guy on track let me know!

Edit: TnT on Sunday the first is a go! Anyone wanting to get a couple laps in before winter sets up shop properly is welcome! We’ll be getting underway around 1-2 o’clock. If you’d like to come out a bit early and help us place barriers that would be very appreciated!
Last edited by Cyruspischke on Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dan Lazar
First Name: Dan
Last Name: Lazar
City/Town: Victoria BC

Re: Anyone running a T&T this weekend? (Oct 31/Nov 1)

Post by Dan Lazar »

Hello C I can do ckrc as a marshal for you if fred sez ok My maingate pass works but i do not have a pitgate pass that works So fred must open it and you must ok all with him first Do you know Blake Dolan also from pincher creek Also a member on the roster What engine do you have?? Please reply to [email protected] Cheers dan

Dan Lazar
First Name: Dan
Last Name: Lazar
City/Town: Victoria BC

Re: Anyone running a T&T this weekend? (Oct 31/Nov 1)whatwhat to

Post by Dan Lazar »

• what to expect It will be very cold and wet The track road 250 is a one lane road to ckrc and fred can open all on line I can marshal if fred sez so You will have to pay track fees and do all the motorsport .reg stuff I may get a ride with you from yyc to 250 and ckrc You have to drive it and i am ur marshal for the day Cheers dan

Cyruspischke
First Name: Cyrus
Last Name: Pischke
City/Town: Pincher Creek

Re: Anyone running a T&T this weekend? (Oct 31/Nov 1)

Post by Cyruspischke »

TnT on Sunday the first is a go! Anyone wanting to get a couple laps in before winter sets up shop properly is welcome! We’ll be getting underway around 1-2 o’clock. If you’d like to come out a bit early and help us place barriers that would be very appreciated!