Trailer water and sewer

Check here before heading to the track. Going to the track for a T&T ? Post it here !
Jodi80
First Name: Jodi
Last Name: Adie
City/Town: Drumheller

Trailer water and sewer

Post by Jodi80 »

Does anyone have their trailers sewer sucked out and trailer filled with water? If so by who?

Jen and Don
First Name: Jennifer
Last Name: Cheung
City/Town: Sundre

Re: Trailer water and sewer

Post by Jen and Don »

I have an rv on the lot as well. I often thought about looking into having a bunch of us get together as a group and have someone do just that. If there was enough of us, I'm sure it would reduce the cost significantly. I have been taking it to the rodeo grounds campsite , they charge $10 for dump fee's. (potable water there too)
I would think that the company doing our Port-a-potties would be the best one to contact but we would need the permission from our club first.

Don

Jodi80
First Name: Jodi
Last Name: Adie
City/Town: Drumheller

Post by Jodi80 »

I’ve sent a message to Bryan about that. I’ve also sent an inquiry to a company in red deer that does do this. If there is anyone interested, please let me know. 403-821-1001. Jodi

Mark
First Name: Mark
Last Name: Hillier
City/Town: Calgary

Post by Mark »

I pull my rig out of the track often enough that I just stop at the Ag fairgrounds and dump there for $10. The Husky across from A&W will let you dump for free if you fill with Gas but their dump setup is garbage and is closed half the time. Just go to the fairgrounds.
Mark Hillier #44 VLR Senior, Shifter