Kart stand available $250

Buy & Sell Karting-Related Goods
Forum rules
Karting-related goods & services ONLY. Beware of fraud artists. Do not agree to ship goods to foreign countries or accept payments through Western Union or Money Orders. It is highly recommended that you deal only in person and only in cash unless you know the buyer. After 90 days, ads my be removed at our discretion (you are welcome to repost if not sold). If item(s) are not located in Calgary, location must be indicated in the Subject field. You must put a phone number or email address in your ad for interested parties to contact you !
[email protected]
First Name: Jana
Last Name: Martin
City/Town: Calgary
CKRC Member ?: Yes

Kart stand available $250

Post by [email protected] »

Please email [email protected] or post a reply if interested

rob_slv
First Name: Robert
Last Name: Slivinski

Re: Kart stand available $250

Post by rob_slv »

Could you please send me some pictures? Interested.
Thank you,
Rob

[email protected]

Hi Rob,
I don’t have any pictures off hand but if you’re not in a rush once the season opens I’ll take a few pictures or could meet you at the track.
Jana

rob_slv

Post by rob_slv »

I'm not in a big hurry, but do you know what kind of stand or where you purchased it? Also, do you have other items for sale?

Thanks,
Rob

[email protected]

Hi Rob,
Not sure what kind, but it is fairly basic with a basket at the bottom. I purchased it from Markus if you know him. I also have a Birel Kart (also purchased from Markus) and some junior gear (two helmet sizes, one hasn’t been worn, junior suit and chest protector). I have pictures if you would like to see anything or need sizing let me know.
Thanks,
Jana

rob_slv

Post by rob_slv »

Hi Jana,

Could you please send me any photos of the junior gear and kart stand that you want to sell. My older son is growing out of his equipment and needs larger gear for this year. His brother will start this year in a Bambino and will use the smaller equipment. So I am looking for chest protector, helment, neck protector and maybe a helmet (if it fits and is still within spec.).

Thank you,
Rob
Please send via my private e-mail to [email protected]