Need it gone: Emmick kart with B&S animal (Invermere)

Buy & Sell Karting-Related Goods
Forum rules
Karting-related goods & services ONLY. Beware of fraud artists. Do not agree to ship goods to foreign countries or accept payments through Western Union or Money Orders. It is highly recommended that you deal only in person and only in cash unless you know the buyer. After 90 days, ads my be removed at our discretion (you are welcome to repost if not sold). If item(s) are not located in Calgary, location must be indicated in the Subject field. You must put a phone number or email address in your ad for interested parties to contact you !
CRX_Don
First Name: Don
Last Name: Schmidt
City/Town: Invermere
CKRC Member ?: No

Need it gone: Emmick kart with B&S animal (Invermere)

Post by CRX_Don »

Emmick kart with B&S animal engine. Last raced in 2006 in 4 stroke senior class. Ran fine when put into storage. Always stored indoors. Currently set up to fit a tall driver (6' 4"), but that is adjustable if you are not tall. Tillett seat. Extra wheels and a few spare parts.

Kart has sat for years so it will need new tires and fuel lines at a minimum. Probably need to change the back bumper, I'm not sure what rules have changed since 2006. No transponder is included.

Will sell to first reasonable offer. I am not holding out for much money here considering it's an older kart and the price of oil is low and C19 is wrecking everyone's stock portfolio. I would just be happy to see someone use it again.

Contact Don 89dscs at gmail dot com
Attachments
kart7_opt.jpg
kart7_opt.jpg (33.74 KiB) Viewed 111 times
kart6_opt.jpg
kart6_opt.jpg (44.28 KiB) Viewed 111 times
kart5_opt.jpg
kart5_opt.jpg (34.25 KiB) Viewed 111 times
kart4_opt.jpg
kart4_opt.jpg (41.94 KiB) Viewed 111 times
kart3_opt.jpg
kart3_opt.jpg (43.39 KiB) Viewed 111 times