SOLD - CRG Kart, trailer and accessories - $5500.00 - SOLD

Buy & Sell Karting-Related Goods
Forum rules
Karting-related goods & services ONLY.
After 90 days, ads may be removed (you are welcome to repost if not sold).
If item(s) are not located in Calgary, location must be indicated in the Subject field.
You must put a phone number or email address in your ad for interested parties to contact you.
Chris
First Name: Chris
Last Name: Gerritsen
City/Town: Strathmore Alberta

SOLD - CRG Kart, trailer and accessories - $5500.00 - SOLD

Post by Chris »

SOLD - For Sale is complete Kart, trailer and accessories. Description follows:
You can view the pictures of this set up at this link - https://photos.app.goo.gl/uFizHeRAQbVbj4fYA copy and paste into your web browser for clean and clear view of items.

CRG Kart with Rotax Max engine estimated run time is approximately 4 hours from what I was told from previous owner, Mycron 4 and transponder. Extra weights, new exhaust extra battery stored in heated garage and not drive since purchased 7 years ago but started about twice a year to keep everything operational. I had wanted to start racing but business was too busy. Now retired and following other hobbies.
4 axles, 1 set of rain tires, 1 set of practice tires with rims.
Tire changer, laser wheel alignment instruments. Assorted sprockets, parts, fuel cell for cart and fuel tank. Full set of carb jets. New helmet (large)that I tried on when I purchased 7 years ago and 1 new pair race gloves that never tried on and still in new bag. 1 Sparco race day suit and 1 practice suit and kidney belt. 14 foot Trailer has had brakes rewired and greased wheel bearings are adjusted and ready to go. 2-5/16" ball hitch. The trailer body is in decent shape but mechanically the axles are excellent.
Complete is $5500.
Thanks to all the members of the CKRC for their interest!