DD2 for sale

Buy & Sell Karting-Related Goods
Forum rules
Karting-related goods & services ONLY.
After 90 days, ads may be removed (you are welcome to repost if not sold).
If item(s) are not located in Calgary, location must be indicated in the Subject field.
You must put a phone number or email address in your ad for interested parties to contact you.
Jen and Don
First Name: Jennifer
Last Name: Cheung
City/Town: Sundre

DD2 for sale

Post by Jen and Don »

Hello all. Decided to sell my 2009 Intrepid , pre evo DD2 I never raced it and from what I heard when I bought it, neither did the previous owners. I bought it two years ago and put very limited laps of practice on it. I found it too fast for this ole guy. I will move to a more manageable Briggs later this season. :P . It has been well looked after. Put new tires on it mid season last year. It's very clean, been stored in a heated shop since I purchased it. Battery is new. Comes with the proper charger. Seat is about a medium. I weigh 160lbs and padded it a bit to make it fit better. I am 5'-8" and seat set up is perfect for me. I would think it will need the top end done in the near future. It runs great . Always fires right up. Brand new graphics. No scuffs what so ever. I had Overdrive replace the original paddles with the new upgraded style. Kart is here in Sundre but can slip it in my truck and bring it to the track to view. I'm asking $3000 , kart only. Mycron 4 is additional $250 and won't sell it separately until kart is sold in order to give that buyer first option. Please text me instead of using the forum as I am not always on it Don Gibson 403-636-0593
Attachments
DD2   4.jpg
DD2 4.jpg (1.27 MiB) Viewed 2382 times
DD2   3.jpg
DD2 3.jpg (1.26 MiB) Viewed 2382 times
DD2  2.jpg
DD2 2.jpg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 2382 times
DD2  1.jpg
DD2 1.jpg (1.56 MiB) Viewed 2382 times

Jen and Don

Re: DD2 for sale

Post by Jen and Don »

Bump Price reduction.........................Kart only, $2600

Jen and Don

Re: DD2 for sale

Post by Jen and Don »

Sold................................................