Looking for used/old tires for Free.

Buy & Sell Karting-Related Goods
Forum rules
Karting-related goods & services ONLY.
After 90 days, ads may be removed (you are welcome to repost if not sold).
If item(s) are not located in Calgary, location must be indicated in the Subject field.
You must put a phone number or email address in your ad for interested parties to contact you.
pclipse
First Name: Peter
Last Name: Maziarz
City/Town: Calgary

Looking for used/old tires for Free.

Post by pclipse »

Planning on doing a small side project and I'm just looking for some free old/used kart tires. Preferably in the Calgary area or within a 40 minute drive.

Thanks all!

- Peter

Martinisounds
First Name: Daniel
Last Name: Martinovich

Re: Looking for used/old tires for Free.

Post by Martinisounds »

pclipse wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:33 pm Planning on doing a small side project and I'm just looking for some free old/used kart tires. Preferably in the Calgary area or within a 40 minute drive.

Thanks all!

- Peter
Hey Peter I bet in the worst case scenario, you could probably find some tires in the garbage bin enclosure at the track

pclipse
First Name: Peter
Last Name: Maziarz

Post by pclipse »

Martinisounds wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:37 am
pclipse wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:33 pm Planning on doing a small side project and I'm just looking for some free old/used kart tires. Preferably in the Calgary area or within a 40 minute drive.

Thanks all!

- Peter
Hey Peter I bet in the worst case scenario, you could probably find some tires in the garbage bin enclosure at the track
Ya I was wondering if maybe the track had some old tires laying around, I think that big bin of used tires was emptied though, but might drive out and have a look. Thank you!

kolsen
First Name: Keith
Last Name: Olsen

Post by kolsen »

Hi Peter,

I was out there last week, and there is some tires in the garbage shed by the front gate...feel free to take what you need.

We also have a large inventory of tires that have been kicking around for TAK, that could be made available - they are several years old, been through many summer/winter cycles in a seacan, and not suitable for track use...

If you need more that what is in the can by the front gate, just let me know.

Keith