Looking For One used karts

Buy & Sell Karting-Related Goods
Forum rules
Karting-related goods & services ONLY.
After 90 days, ads may be removed (you are welcome to repost if not sold).
If item(s) are not located in Calgary, location must be indicated in the Subject field.
You must put a phone number or email address in your ad for interested parties to contact you.
newdrivers2022
First Name: faron
Last Name: white
City/Town: Lethbridge

Looking For One used karts

Post by newdrivers2022 »

Hello, CKRC members. I'm looking to buy one used kart. I'm looking for a kart for myself Adult set. First-time karting, we're also looking for a suit, helmet, rib protector, and any equipment we need this summer. The first daughter is 5' and 80 lbs. The second daughter is 5'7'' and 135 lbs. Myself 5'10'', 200 lbs. If you have any advice on karting, please feel free to reach out. As I said, I'm new to your sport and looking forward to a great summer. Thank you, Faron.
Faron White( newdriver2022)
Lethbridge
#587-220-2121
[email protected]
Last edited by newdrivers2022 on Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Jackmazury
First Name: Jack
Last Name: Mazury
City/Town: Calgary

Re: Looking For two used karts

Post by Jackmazury »

Hi Faron,

There are a couple options currently depending on budget. I believe there is a Ventesimo Junior 2 for sale which a girl who was somewhat similar size drove. As well, there was a Praga and Intrepid Junior on here in the recent months which may still be available. It should be noted that a full-size senior kart is the same as a Junior. The Junior uses a shorter axle as well as narrower rear wheels, but these can both be retrofitted easily.

Going through the forum here is a good way to find options, as well there is the Western Canadian Karting buy and sell page on facebook. You can also call the local dealer, Joey at Overdrive Motorsports and see what they have for new and used options.

Fell free to PM me if you need additional information.
Shifter #30

Class Representative

pauldeadman
First Name: paul
Last Name: deadman
City/Town: Okotoks

Re: Looking For two used karts

Post by pauldeadman »

Hi Faron,

Shoot me a text 4039705072. I have a winning kart, set up and ready to go. It can be junior or senior Briggs, comes with free advice 😉. Seriously though, 2017 birel chassis. Briggs engine, no mychron sorry. It would be pretty much ready for your 5’7 daughter or yourself. $2250obo great kart to start out with. My son George has had lots of success with this kart so far.
Let me know
Paul
Attachments
402DCE2D-6518-40C1-BF08-A1D159151BF0.jpeg
402DCE2D-6518-40C1-BF08-A1D159151BF0.jpeg (133.58 KiB) Viewed 1244 times