Pedal extension freeline - wanted

Buy & Sell Karting-Related Goods
Forum rules
Karting-related goods & services ONLY.
After 90 days, ads may be removed (you are welcome to repost if not sold).
If item(s) are not located in Calgary, location must be indicated in the Subject field.
You must put a phone number or email address in your ad for interested parties to contact you.
BogdanP
First Name: Bogdan Popescu
Last Name: Popescu
City/Town: Calgary

Pedal extension freeline - wanted

Post by BogdanP »

Hi all,

I'm looking for some pedal extensions for a birelart cadet kart. does anyone has a used one for sale? or at least a recommendation / advice on what can I use as pedal extensions?

my son is around 4'2" and can't reach the pedals. a new set is quite expensive, so any advice is really appreciated.

thank you,

Bogdan Popescu

Jackmazury
First Name: Jack
Last Name: Mazury

Re: Pedal extension freeline - wanted

Post by Jackmazury »

Birel is hard as it has the Freeline pedals typically, if you try and mount standard extensions to the freeline pedal it will slip down and create issues (I have seen this more than enough times). Odds are you will have to switch the pedals to righetti and use the standard extensions, or with your son being 4'2" you will more likely need to build a pedal box. Overdrive sells a kit they make to universally mount the Righetti pedal box to any chassis. I would start by contacting Joey.
Shifter #30

Class Representative

JChan
First Name: Joe
Last Name: Chan

Post by JChan »

Hi Bogdan,

Have you sort out the pedal extension? If not please send me a text as I have a pedal box (Noonan Foot box) you can have. It should work for your son’s Birel cadet kart.

Joe
403-540-9145

GobSmacked2021
First Name: Ken
Last Name: Venner

Post by GobSmacked2021 »

I’ve got some pedal extenders taken off my son’s Birel kart this spring. Text me. Ken @ 403-614-2185. Cheers.

BogdanP
First Name: Bogdan Popescu
Last Name: Popescu

Post by BogdanP »

Thanks everyone for the replies. I've managed to find some after market pedal extenders in the end.